HOME & HOPE HOUSING PROGRAM
- Families must be homeless or have an eviction notice.
- Parents must have remained employed on one job nine months or longer in the last three years.
- Parents must have children in your physical/legal custody under the age of 18.
- All members of the household are and have been drug-free for at least a year.
- All members of the household must not have any violent or sexual offenses on their record.
- All members of the household must be willing to participate in our very structured, accountability-driven program and abide by Interfaith’s rules and regulations including no alcohol, cable television, or unauthorized visitors on property.
Note: The above requirements do not guarantee your acceptance into the Home & Hope program. Acceptance into the program is ultimately up to the Interfaith Home & Hope Case Management Team.
The Home & Hope program relies on interviews with potential residents as well as applications to find families that best fit our program. Families interested in applying for the Home & Hope Program should call (214) 827-7220 ext. 100 or email our Screening Coordinator, Carterica Wonzer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FAMILY EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM
Interfaith’s Family Empowerment Program will help you earn more, save more, and reduce debt in just a few short weeks. Our proven model is designed for individuals who are unemployed or struggling financially. We offer limited rent and utility assistance, GED and ESL classes, short-term career training, financial coaching, childcare, and counseling services all at no cost to families.
- Must have children under the age of 18
- 6 months consistent work history in the last 3 years
- Drug-Free for 1 year
- Willing and able to work full time
- No violent or sexual criminal background.
Note: The above requirements do not guarantee your acceptance into the Family Empowerment Program. Acceptance into the program is ultimately up to the Interfaith FEP Case Management Team.
To apply for this program, please click the button below and complete the questionnaire.
RESOURCES FOR INELIGIBLE CLIENTS
If one or more of the requirements above does not apply to your family, you are not eligible for Interfaith’s Home & Hope program. Please check with any of the following organizations for help: