Bilingual Case Manager & Adult Education Teacher
The selected candidate for this position is responsible for the management and implementation of the Family Empowerment Program (FEP) comprehensive career and financial development program. The selected candidate will help families understand their finances, understand their self-worth, and learn needed skills to move them forward in their careers.
Reports To: Senior Director of Family Services
- Conduct FEP Career & Financial trainings
- Assists families with development and follow-up of goals through the Client Lead Coaching Model
- Oversee presentation and implementation of a comprehensive employment/financial training curriculum that will provide clients with the knowledge and skills needed to obtain self-sufficiency.
- Promote a daily “culture of work” within the job lab by providing resources and motivational activities to broaden resident’s vision of the workplace
- Conduct program orientations and career interest, clothing, and educational assessments for all clients.
- Creates and develops new strategies to support clients.
- Partner with Interfaith Success Coaches to ensure employment and education plans are in line with client’s goals.
- Participate in community events, outreach efforts and job fairs as needed
- Submit monthly agency reports on program data for internal and external tracking purposes.
- Work in a fast paced, outcome driven environment.
- Bilingual Required
- Minimum of two years’ previous work experience with underemployed and chronically unemployed population in an educational or social service setting.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in social services or education, finance, or related field, Master’s Degree in counseling or education related field, a plus.
- Strong operational and Coaching experience
- High degree of comfort in fast-paced outcome driven environment
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Must be flexible with work schedule and able to work evenings twice per week and an occasional Saturday.