DONATING GENTLY USED ITEMS
Interfaith is always in need of items for our apartments. In addition to providing new residents fully-furnished apartments, graduates have the option of taking all items in the apartment to their new home when they graduate.
Donations can be dropped off at 5600 Ross Avenue every Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m (see list below).
- 22″-37″ Flat Screen TVs
- Mattress Pads (twin and full)
- Full-Size Bedding (pillowcases, sheets, comforters, skirts)
- Kitchen Linen Set (matching rug, pot holders, dish towels/rags, drying mats)
- Small Microwaves
- Pots and Pan Sets
- Drinking Glasses
- Serving and Mixing Bowls
Interfaith provides pick-up services for substantial furniture (see list below). Furniture pickups are scheduled for every 4th Thursday of the month. To arrange a pickup, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in your message your name, daytime phone number, the address of pickup, and furniture you have for donation. If you are unsure of what qualifies, please email us or call (469) 828-1812.
- End Tables
- Sofas, Couches
- Dressers/Small Chest (with drawers)
- Small Dining Tables (with chairs)