HOME & HOPE HOUSING PROGRAM
- Families must be homeless or have an eviction notice.
- Parents must have remained employed on one job nine months or longer in the last three years.
- Parents must have children in your physical/legal custody under the age of 18.
- All members of the household are and have been drug-free for at least a year.
- All members of the household must not have any violent or sexual offenses on their record.
- All members of the household must be willing to participate in our very structured, accountability-driven program and abide by Interfaith’s rules and regulations including no alcohol, cable television, or unauthorized visitors on property.
Note: The above requirements do not guarantee your acceptance into the Home & Hope program. Acceptance into the program is ultimately up to the Interfaith Home & Hope Case Management Team.
The Home & Hope program relies on interviews with potential residents as well as applications to find families that best fit our program. Families interested in applying for the Home & Hope Program should call (214) 827-7220 or email our Screening Coordinator, Veronica LuJan at email@example.com.
FAMILY EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM
Interfaith will be offering a Family Empowerment Program. This is a 12-week program designed for individuals who are unemployed or struggling financially. Our new Family Empowerment Program allows families, who do not reside with us, to have access to Interfaith’s resources including career coaching, free childcare, an optional housing loan, financial coaching and counseling services.
- Must have custody of children under the age of 18
- 9 months consistent work and rental history in the last 3 years
- Drug-Free for 1 year
- Willing and able to work full time
- Willing to comply with all program rules
- No violent or sexual criminal background
- Not currently in the eviction process
- Not currently enrolled in a similar program
Note: The above requirements do not guarantee your acceptance into the Family Empowerment Program. Acceptance into the program is ultimately up to the Interfaith FEP Case Management Team.
To apply for this program, please click the button below and complete the questionnaire.
RESOURCES FOR INELIGIBLE CLIENTS
If one or more of the requirements above does not apply to your family, you are not eligible for Interfaith’s Home & Hope program. Please check with any of the following organizations for help: